PM Yashaswi Yojana 2023 : Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India has announced the examination date for the year 2023-24 under PM Yashaswi Yojana. Scholarship worth lakhs of rupees is given under the PM Yashaswi Scholarship SchemeThe PM Yashaswi Yojana will be held in 78 cities on September 11 to benefit students from Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) and Nomadic Tribes (DNT) studying in classes 9 to 12.
PM Yashaswi Yojana 2023
|Post Title||PM Success Scheme|
|Post Name||PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme|
|under||Government of India|
|section||Social justice and empowerment|
|Examination Date||11-09-2023 (Sunday)|
|Official web site||https://socialjustice.gov.in|
PM Yashaswi Yojana Full Name
- The full name of PM Yashasvi Yojana is PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India ( PM YASASVI ).
Objective of PM Yashaswi Yojana 2023
The main objective of the scheme announced by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India is to get students from Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) and Nomadic Tribes (DNT) studying in Class 9 to 12 to advance their studies rather than interrupting them. Get the things you need to continue your studies. 383.65 crores will be provided to 15000 students every year under this scheme.
Benefit from PM Yashaswi Yojana
This scheme launched by a department under the Government of India will benefit the backward class students. This scheme will be a boon for those who drop out of their studies due to financial situation as this scheme will help the poor students. PM Yashaswi Yojana is transparent as computer based exam will be given. Students of class 9 and 10 are eligible for Rs 75,000 per annum and students of class 11 and 12 are eligible for Rs 1,25,000.
Eligibility for PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant should belong to Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC) and Nomadic Freed Tribe (DNT) caste.
- The student should be studying in one of the listed schools
- Must have passed Class 8 or Class 10 in 2022-23.
- The annual income limit of the guardian should be 2.5 lakhs.
- Candidates applying for class 9 examination should have born between 01-04-2006 to 31-03-2010 (both days inclusive)
- Candidates applying for class 11 examination should have born between 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2008 (both days inclusive)
- Both boys and girls can apply.
PM YASASVI Yojana Income Limit
- Annual income limit of parent/guardian should be 2.5 lakhs for this scheme.
How much assistance is available
- Students of class 9 and 10 are eligible for Rs 75,000 per annum and students of class 11 and 12 are eligible for Rs 1,25,000.
PM Yashaswi Yojana 2023 Exam Date
- PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme Exam will be held on 11-09-2023 (Sunday) which will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
|Mode of the Exam||Online, Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours (2 PM to 5 PM)|
|Medium||Hindi and English|
|Exam Fee||No Exam Fee is to be paid by the Candidates|
|Number of Question Asked||100 MCQs|
|Exam Center||The Exams will be held in 78 Cities across India|
PM Yashaswi Yojana Document List
- Certificate of Study
- aadhar card
- Bank Account (Linked to Aadhaar Card)
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile number
- E-mail address
How to apply PM successfully?
- Visit the official website of NTA www.yet.nta.ac.in
- Register and login for PM Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme
- Fill all the requested information and submit
- Downloaded the PDF copy of the form
PM Yashaswi Yojana Useful Dates
|Starting Date of Form Filling||27-07-2023|
|Last date of form filling||26-08-2023 (05:00 PM)|
|Admit Card (Call Letter) Release Date||05-09-2023|
|PM Yashaswi Yojana Exam Date||11-09-2023|
|Exam type||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam time||02 : 00 PM to 05 : 00 PM|
|Exam period||3 hours|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|to apply||Click here|
|Go to home page||Click here|
PM Success Exam Methodology
- MCQ type question.
- Correct answer gets marks.
- Negative marks are not counted
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours
|section||subject||question||Correct Question Marks||Total Marks|
|D||General Knowledge (General Awareness/Knowledge)||25||4||100|